Pole dance is the perfect workout as we come out of quarantine.
Consider the recommendations for preventing the spread of disease.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other people — CHECK
- Our poles are spaced greater than six feet apart so we don’t kick each other while doing the Monkey spin wearing 7-inch stilettos
- Hand hygiene — TRIPLE CHECK
- Pre-class hand washing to remove oils from skin so we don’t slide off the poles
- In-class frequent use of alcohol spray to clean the poles
- Post-class hand washing to remove grip aids from hands
- Avoid touching your face — CHECK
- I don’t want Dry Hands or Firm Grip on my face. Eww.
- Physical exercise improves immune function — CHECK
- Pole is a great total body workout…for an hour
- All the major health organizations recommend at least 150 minutes per week of moderate activity or at least 75 minutes per week of intense activity
Soooo…you should be doing at least two pole classes per week because…science!
— Lady K —